Whiz up this easy green Trail Mix Smoothie Bowl with just a few ingredients—leafy greens, oranges, carrots, chia seeds, dried fruit—then top that smoothie bowl with your favorite dried fruits and nuts to create this nutrition-packed snack or light meal. Best of all, these naturally sweet fruits and crunchy nuts are easy to keep on hand when fresh fruit is limited. Make a batch of these Trail Mix Smoothie Bowls to meal prep healthy breakfasts on the go. They thicken up even more overnight, too. I love to pack them in Weck or Mason jars with lids for easy portable meals, whether you’re working virtually or heading to the office. Rich in protein, healthy fats, and essential vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals, this easy, 8-minute, vegan, gluten-free recipe just can’t be beat!
These easy 8-minute vegan, gluten-free Trail Mix Smoothie Bowls take advantage of the power of a green smoothie, plus dried fruits, nuts, and seeds to provide a kick of delicious flavor and essential nutrients to your day.
- 1 cup leafy greens (i.e., kale, spinach, arugula, chard)
- 1 small orange, peeled
- 1 small carrot, cut in quarters
- 1 large date
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- ¾ cup plant-based milk
- To make the green smoothie, place leafy greens, orange, carrot, chia seeds, date, and plant-based milk in the container of a small blender.
- Puree until smooth and creamy (about 2 minutes).
- Pour into a large bowl, Mason jar, or Weck jar (about 2-3 cup size).
- Arrange toppings over the smoothie. Choose desired dried fruit and seeds to arrange over the top of the smoothie bowl, then arrange shredded coconut and dark chocolate chips.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill up to 3 days in an airtight container.
- Makes 1 serving.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 400
- Sugar: 36 g
- Sodium: 186 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Fiber: 13 g
- Protein: 9 g
Keywords: smoothie bowl, vegan smoothie bowl
Use a Nutribullet to make this recipe! Get your own small, personalized blender here.
Check out my other smoothie bowl recipes here:
Matcha Tea Smoothie Bowl
Watermelon Chia Ginger Smoothie Bowl
Mermaid Smoothie Bowl
Winter Berry Smoothie Bowl
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information click here.